This Phase of the asset management lifecycle encompasses the performance of an individual asset and a company’s maintenance program.
MPE has developed a range of tools designed to review the health of a company’s current maintenance procedures and systems. The tools provide a comprehensive objective analysis. The maintenance audit process complies with AS9002.
The results of the health test are used to perform a gap analysis, from which MPE assembles plans to improve the performance of the maintenance program.
MPE’s in-house Work Control Model is used to produce a series of process maps that outline the preferred method for managing work. These process maps in conjunction with detailed procedures, job descriptions and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are used to drive maintenance improvement within an organisation.
To analyse the performance of your asset and to design suitable improvement programs, MPE applies cutting edge tools and techniques such as work place modelling, reliability engineering software (eg RCM Cost) and life of asset cost forecast modelling.
MPE provides condition audits of existing plant and equipment to:
- Assist with due diligence exercises for the purchase or financing of a new operation
- Identify the current maintenance standards and improve maintenance practices
Our Asset Performance Improvement Experience
- MPE has conducted asset condition audits, asset valuations, coal mining regulation and Australian Standard Compliance Audits (including MDG15);
- MPE has performed operational and maintenance risk assessments
- MPE has conducted maintenance audits for small and large fleets
- Software Application Training to ensure staff are getting the most from your software investments
- Maintenance management strategies